24 December 2011

Esprit Week 3 Day 21 - Alpe D'Huez


Day 21

Today was my day off, so I decided to use the time wisely..

And Ski!

Started off on a load of Green (Beginner) Runs, Then went off with my room mate to try some Blue Runs (The next step up)

The first Blue was rather hard, covered in Moguls (Lumps / Mole Hills of Snow) from where other skiiers/boarders have been down it and done turns

Fell down quite a lot on this slope, then went onto some Green runs which would connect us to a lift to get to an easier blue

The last Blue Run, I started off with about 4 falls going down, but the second run was alot better, only falling twice
And one of those falls was due to another Skiier cutting me up...

So all in all, a good day, alot of new experiences

Aching all over now, so gunna chill for the evening ready for Transfer Day tomorrow

Fun Times!

No comments:

Post a Comment